CDC: Tiger Overnighter
Please join us at historic Camp Miakonda for an introductory overnight camping session for our new Tiger Cubs* (1st Graders Fall of 2018) on June 16-17, 2018. Tiger Overnighter will give you and your Tiger Cub a taste of what we do at Day Camp as well as having the experience of camping overnight in either a tent or a cabin.
*The Tiger Cub program is based on a Tiger-Adult Partner team. An Adult Partner must be 18 years of age and can be a parent, older sibling, relative or family friend. To attend any Cub Scout event, a Tiger must be accompanied by his Adult Partner.
Activities will include:
- BB Gun Shooting
- Nature and Wildlife Education
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Campfire Program
- Interfaith Worship Service
Cost per Tiger Cub and Adult Partner:
Early Bird Rates by June 1
- Tent Camping $57
- Cabin Camping $67
Regular Registration Fee after June 1
- Tent Camping $67
- Cabin Camping $77
The cost will Include a t-shirt, patch, three meals, and a Cracker Barrel (Saturday night snack).
What to bring:
- Tent (if you have chosen the tent camping option)
- Camp chair
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol containers)
- Insect repellant (non-aerosol containers)
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Other personal items as needed
A BSA Annual Health & Medical Record, Parts A & B**, must be turned in with registration for all participants both youth and adult. **Not needed for youth if submitted with Cub Day Camp registration.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Please call the Council office before you pay for your registration if any of these apply to you.
- You have a Popcorn Certificate
- You have a FOS certificate
- You are registering more than one scout from the same family
In the case of the certificates, you must present your certificates to the Scout Shop to receive the awarded amount.
If you hve a sibling discount, call or email Samantha Malloy at 419-843-0107 or Samantha.Malloy@scouting.org. An adjustment to your online price can be made quickly.