Popcorn: Commit To Sell
Please select one of the following options:
I'm a new Kernel (Unit has prior popcorn sales)
I'm a new Kernel (Unit has never sold popcorn)
Please click one of the options above to Commit to Sell electronically or by a paper form.
1) I'm a returning Kernel - If you are returning as your Unit's Kernel, please click that link. You will then be able to log in using your log in information from 2022, to update your unit profile.
2) I'm a new Kernel (Unit has prior popcorn sales) - If you are a new Kernel or temporary Kernel, please click that link. You will need to fill out the form to have the email on the account changed. Once you receive notification that it has changed (check your "Junk mailbox"), please follow the instructions to log in to update your Unit profile.
3) I'm a new Kernel (Unit has never sold popcorn) - If this is your Unit's first year selling popcorn, please click that link. Once you receive email notification that your unit is entered in the system, please follow the instructions to log in to update your Unit profile.
4) I want to commit using a paper form. - If you would prefer to fill out a paper form, please click that link. Then return the form to Erin LaLonde at email@example.com or fax to 419.241.6769.
A few reminders for the "Commit to Sell":
- If you are unsure about the number of Scouts participating and/or Unit goal amounts, please use your best guess. You can always go back and update at a later date.
- If you will not be the Kernel, please forward this email to the new Kernel or Unit Leader.