Eagle Bay: District Meetings
Eagle Bay District Meetings
- District Committees, every 1st Tuesday following the Commissioners meeting, from September - May.
- District Roundtable, every 2nd Tuesday, from September - May.
- District Commissioner, every 1st Tuesday, from September - May.
- Pinewood Derby: Racing in a Cub Scout derby is great fun. You'll get to design your racing vehicle, work with a parent to build it, and see it perform on race day. Win or lose, you'll take pride in having done your best. When you race in a Cub Scout derby, you learn craft skills, the rules of fair play, and good sportsmanship—things you will remember all your life. The District Pinewood Derby is held each 2nd Sunday in March.
- Annual Dinner: The annual dinner acknowledges Scouters for service and dedication. This event is held every 4th Thursday in April.
- Eagle Bay Cub Day Camp: Eagle Bay District’s Cub Day Camp has run successfully by dedicated volunteers for over 30 years. This annual 3-day summer camp is held at White Star Park located in Gibsonburg, Ohio. The Webelos overnight occurs Tuesday, while day camp runs from Wednesday to Friday.
|Camping Committee Grid||Download|
|Cub Day Camp Training.pdf||Download|
|District Pinewood Derby Grid.pdf||Host and Support Packs for the District Pinewood Derby||Download|
|EB Award winners since 1970||Download|
|Medical Form A and B||Medical Form A and B is required for Camp attendance||Download|
|Eagle Bay District Cub Day Director||Mischele Cheek||(614) 783-0051|
|District Nomination Chairman||Dennis Gable||(419) 547-6549|
|Unit Commissioner||Charles Horne JR||(419) 307-8137|
|Eagle Bay District Camping and Outdoor Chairman||Joe Lochotzki||(419) 349-6186|
|District OA Adviser||Robert Ohler||(419) 217-0311|