Exploring is a unique career exploration program for young men and women ages 10 - 20. The program provides students with an opportunity to learn about a wide variety of career fields and network with professionals already working in those fields. You get hands-on experience to determine whether or not a particular career field is right for you. You develop valuable networking contacts with professionals working in your selected career fields, and you get to know other youth with your same interests and aspirations.
Exploring is the first step in identifying career possibilities while having fun in an exciting and informal environment.
- Strong personal values and character development
- Build self-worth and self-confidence
- Leadership skills training and development
- Social development
- Unique career experiences, networking & internships
- Personal growth
- Volunteer opportunities
- Group collaboration and teamwork
- Scholarships available only to Explorers
- Add Exploring to your college, job, and scholarship applications!
Community Partner Benefits:
- Proven and flexible program model
- Nationally recognized and endorsed
- Positive community involvement
- Pipeline for future employees
- Positively impact youth development.
- Employee professional growth
- Strong local and national support
- General liability insurance coverage
Looking to become a community partner in order to connect with today's youth and tomorrow's future employees? Click here!