Resources: Internet Advancement
Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, and ships
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout rank).
To use Internet Advancement:
- My.Scouting.org account: The Key 3 for each unit only has access to internet advancement. If they wish to appoint someone else in the unit as advancement chairman they need to grant them permission.
- Scoutbook. This is FREE for all units.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update your unit and council statistics.
- If you are having trouble, call the council Registrar