Popcorn: Online Sales
Pecatonica River Popcorn Online Sales run August 18, 2023 - November 20, 2023!
Note: Product Sales run September 15, 2023 - October 31, 2023.
- Units can create a “Unit” Seller ID with commissions going to your Pack or Troop. Leaders without Scouts in the program can share this profile with family, friends, and co-workers.
- Print the online information form for your Scouts HERE.
ONLINE SALES FAQ
- How does my Scout access the My PR Popcorn Tool?
- Once a Seller ID is created/updated, an email will be sent to the parent with a link to access the tool
- Why didn't I get an email when my Scout made an online sale?
- Emails will not be sent when an order is made. You can view all orders live as soon as they are placed on your ScoutBoss Dashboard (www.prpopcorn.com).
- How do I see what my Scouts’ sales are?
- Log in to www.prpopcorn.com and click on REPORTS > ONLINE SALES > SEARCH > SELECT ALL > GENERATE REPORT.
- Where can my Scouts see what they sold?
- Scouts can log in to their MyPRPopcorn account and click ONLINE SALES REPORT on the left side menu.
- Do Online Sales count towards individual sales totals?
- Yes! Online Sales from August 18 - October 31 count towards individual totals and prizes.
- When do I receive the commission from Online Sales?
- Online Commissions will be applied to your invoice on 11/1 and 12/1 as a credit towards your balance due.
WHY SELL ONLINE?
• Reach family and friends outside of your community.
HOW TO START:
• Set Scouts up with Seller ID.
My PR Popcorn Profile Sharing Tools Makes it Easy For Scouts!
Online Sales require each Scout to have a Seller ID. A Seller ID is also used to submit Pecatonica Winner Circle Prizes.
HOW TO CREATE A SELLER ID:
- Obtain the Scout's first and last name and a parent email.
- Log in to your Dashboard at www.prpopcorn.com.
- Click on the Scout Seller ID button.
- Add new Scouts as needed.
- Click EDIT, then UPDATE for Current Scouts.
- Seller IDs will not change from last year.
- To view additional columns:
- If you don't see all the columns, click a name, then TAB on your keyboard.
- Resend a Seller ID to current Scouts:
- Click on EDIT next to Scout's name, then UPDATE.
- This will resend the email to the parent
- Make a Scout Inactive:
- Click on EDIT next to Scout's name.
- Click the box in the INACTIVE column at the left.
- Transfer Scout to New Unit:
- Create a new Seller ID with the new Unit.
- Scout will need to create a new profile.