Final Swan Creek Show and Sell Returns Accepted
Location - TBD
Show & Sell Popcorn Returns will be Wednesday, November 3. Schedule your return time using the SignUp Genius link in the email you will receive.
- FILL TAKE ORDERS – Use inventory to fill Take Orders before returning.
- QUANTITY LIMIT – Returns of product will be allowed on up to 30% of total product ordered in 2021.
- RETURN ORDER – Complete a Return Order at www.prpopcorn.com.
- Note: adjustments can be made at the Return if quantities change.
- RETURN LOCATION – Products will be returned to a central warehouse and during weekly pickups.
- RE-SELLABLE – Product must be in Re-Sellable Quality.
- DAMAGED PRODUCT – Products with dents, ripped boxes, NO box (single tin cases), melted chocolate, etc. will NOT be accepted. If a tin is damaged by your Scouts, try to resell at a reduced price.
- ORIGINAL BOXES – Repack tins and containers in original case boxes – disorganized products delay the process and create unnecessary work by the volunteers receiving the return.
- Do not put different containers in same box – Example: Butter and Kettle in the same case.
- TIP – Collapse and store boxes until end of sale. You will have them if needed, otherwise, please recycle.